The Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society – Online Abstract Submission
Online Abstract Submission
Deadline: Thursday, Mar. 15, 2018 – 11:59pm CST
The Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society 22st Congress August 23-25, 2018 Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center Grapevine, TX
Please review the abstract submission guidelines HERE, before submitting your work.
We are soliciting abstracts for oral presentation at the 22nd Congress of the Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society. We ask that you indicate if you also wish your submitted work to be considered for the Poster Session. Scientific Papers will be allocated 10 minutes for presentation followed by a 5-minute discussion.
Guidelines for submissions
- Use the online submission form below
- Forms should include a short title and indicate the corresponding author and contacts.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
- Scientific Paper format should include, Background, Materials and Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Abstracts will be forwarded for panel review blinded to author, institution/location.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection by April 30, 2018.
We look forward to your contributions and to seeing you in Grapevine, TX as a presenter or a participant. The Scientific Committee, 22st Congress of the Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society
The deadline for abstract submission for the 22nd Congress of the Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society has ended.
We look forward to seeing you on Aug 23-25th for this year’s conference in Grapevine, TX.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Michael E. DeBakey International Surgical Society:
Telephone: (713) 798-4557 firstname.lastname@example.org